DREAMWEAVER CS3

From: Margarito Crane <infouvyh who-is-at brendan-wood.com>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 20:04:38 PDT

To hazard much to get much has more of avarice than wisdom.
Evil is nourished and grows by concealment.
They believe that nothing will happen because they have closed their doors.
I mistrust the satisfaction which makes a display of the possession of Infinity that is called fatuity in philosophic terms.
Prepare for death, if here at night you roam, and sign your will before you sup from home.
Ugly deeds are most estimable when hidden.
When I dig another out of trouble, the hole from which I lift him is the place where I bury my own.
If one wishes to become rich they must appear rich.
It is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so.
Gracefulness is to the body what understanding is to the mind.
Hatred is a boomerang which is sure to hit you harder than the one at whom you throw it.
Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.

vociferance.png