[xmca] Re: prolepsis

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 10:35:31 PDT

Hi Armando. I will cc to xmca because the issue is important. I am pretty
sure that
Leontiev adopts a view similar to that stated by Dewey, but cannot put my
hand on the quote. That is, there is a double movement/moment with respect
to the object/objective of activity, but cannot put my hands on the place in
Leontiev. I am hoping that Reijo
will help, or Yrjo, but everyone seems pretty busy.
mike