[xmca] Fwd: Counseling Office - Susan Randolph

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 19:17:21 PDT

The following message originated, so they say (khwoo nos?) at Sweetbriar
College. if the
origin myth is true it is all the more bittersweat.
mike
Dear Faculty members,

    What behaviors to watch for in our students at Sweet Briar during
    the last couple of weeks of classes.

    Lack of attendance
    Poor participation in class
    Lack of eye contact
    Physical exhaustion
    Poor hygiene
    Limited or no expression
    Total lack of interest in others
    Shortness in manner with other students
    Talking under their breath
    Excessive fidgeting

    This is a challenging time for all of us. I encourage you to call
    me directly at #XXXX if you have concerns about a particular student.

    Most Sincerely,

    XXXXXXX, Mental health therapist

----- End forwarded message -----

Deborah Durham