[xmca] Re: help with a citation for LSV

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 21:39:36 PDT

"A real concept is an image of an objective thing
in its complexity. Only when we recognize the thing in all its connection
and relation, only when this diversity is synthesized in a word, in an
integral image through the multitude of determinations, do we develop a
concept" (Vygotsky, 1997, Vol.4, p.53).