RE: [xmca] Action Research and its relationship to SCHAT - Whiggism?

From: Jay Lemke (jaylemke@umich.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 18:04:33 PST

(1) Well, there's neo-con's and neo-conmen. There are those who
cynically invoke the great spirits while they rob the public purse
and pursue their own ends. And there are others who really want to
believe in those magic ideals so much that they probably do.

(2) A good point. People get fanatical about symbols that stand for
things they're not sure are still secure, or really know in their
hearts are long gone. Maybe people even voted for Bush II because
they wished America could still be a place that didn't need a
president any smarter than him.

JAY.