Re: [xmca] Concepts In Heads

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 15:12:05 PST

David, I think that you have done (as ever) a marvellous job of defending
use of the word "internalisation." But I am still unhappy about your
declaration at the start that "concepts do not exist externally." If you
mean that concepts do not exist other than in connection with human minds,
then I agree. But that is not quite what you've argued.
Andy