Re: [xmca] ADHD and CHAT

From: Carol Macdonald (carolmacdon@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 00:11:02 PST

Maria
In the first or second chapter of Wertsch 1981, there is an article written
by a student of Vygotsky about the development of *attention*. It strikes me
that attention is the necessary but not sufficient condition for learning to
occur. Although I haven't read the article referred to below, I think the
issue for CHAT is *how* we formulate or regard attention in our theory.
Also, although the neuropsychologists might think they have the monopoly on
explaining attention, it is where we go with (the absence of) it which is *
our* real theoretical and practical challenge.
Carol

On 04/03/07, maria judith <mariasucupiralins@terra.com.br> wrote:

> this paper interests me too because I work with disabled children.
> if it is possible, I also would love to read it.
> thank you
> maria

6 Andover Road
Westdene