Re: [xmca] paper #3 and thanks

From: kbouldin@weber.ucsd.edu
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 12:33:57 PST

Hello XMCA,

please ignore that last e-mail. that was not meant to be sent to everyone
(my terrible e-mail skills have just been exposed!). Except perhaps the
PS. So, I might as well just get out there and ask you all my question:

I was doing a little searching online to get some details about activity
theory and its applications, and I ran across some interesting connections
people were making between architecture and the ideas of Leont'ev and
Wertsch about activity. I was wondering if other people have run across
such connections? if so, are there any articles or areas of research
people can point me to?

I found a little bit on the AIA website (the american institute of
architects). But I would also really like to know if people not from the
U.S. know of similar discussions.

Thanks so much,
Katrina