Re: [xmca] FW: Dialogic pedagogy for an autistic child

From: Carol Macdonald (carolmacdon@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2007 - 09:11:33 PST

Eugene
I can't find any in literature on autistic children. One possible route
would perhaps be to find the distinguishing criteria in V's original works.
It may not be easy though, because the diagnosis is relatively new, and as
you know, the diagnosis is more and more common. One hypothesis is the
effects of electro-magnetic radiation/refuse, whih of course didn't apply
earlier.
Carol