Re: [xmca] Subtleties of Presentation Media

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 16:14:51 PST

Hi David--

I routinely put the ppt of my lectures on line for students and I see a LOT
of ppt presentations
on google. I see ideas discussed here on xmca incorporated into people's
writing without attribution.
Devilish thing about the media connecting us to our society -- changing the
media,
re-mediating our relationships, changes where we imagine the boundaries to
be.

Some celebrate this fact about us humans, other lament it. But darned if I
can see how to avoid it.
mike