RE: [xmca] FW: Dialogic pedagogy for an autistic child

From: Griswold, Olga (ogriswol@humnet.ucla.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 08:28:13 PST

There is a research center in Moscow that, I believe, specializes in dialogic pedagogy. I think they have a link to something that addresses dialogic pedagogy for children with special needs. I don't know much about them, really, but their website is

www.p4c.ru.

I hope this is something along the lines of what you are looking for or that it will have links to useful bibliographies/articles/sites.

Olga