Re: [xmca] relationship building and the ZPD

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 20:07:36 PST

Given a little time, yes. Given the time I have, I suggest Newman, Griffin,
& Cole, Construction Zone.
(In addittion to limited intellectual resources, my immediate problem is
that I am teaching in overload and
you all can see the consequences in my sometimes disoriented questions).

I think that Yrjo should be able to help here, but he seems to have less
time to devote to this discusion than
I do (having an infant to worry about is VERY time consuming and sleep
reducing!). But I'll bet that learning by
expanding (at lchc.ucsd.edu) has more than a little to contribute).

Its a really important issue, Steve. Hopefully someone who does not have a
very disconnected class at 8am tomorrow
can help me out here)
mike