Re: [xmca] Feurbach on ice

From: Martin Packer (packer@duq.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 18:26:48 PST

"The human being is in the most literal sense a 'zoon politigon,' not merely
a gregarious animal, but an animal which can individuate itself only in the
midst of society. Production by an isolated individual outside society... is
as much an absurdity as is the development of language without individuals
living together and talking to each other" (Marx, Grundrisse, p. 83 [I
think])