Re: [xmca] soznanie/osoznanie

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 19:32:42 PST

Did you know that the root word both for the English KNOWLEDGE and
Slavic "ZNANYE", Latin "GNOSIS" is the same Sanskrit "jna"? (remark
CO-GNITION!!= SO-ZNANYE)
Here is an interesting etymological view:
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=know&searchmode=none
<http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=know&searchmode=none>
Ana

//