Re: [xmca] Harried instructor seeks words of wisdom

From: Vera Steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 09:24:19 PST

Hi,

I sent my message on consciousness before reading Martin's "harried
instructor seeks words of wisdom." It is a fine discussion, and my
apologies for not referring to it in my somewhat differently focused
comments.In my class last night, I tried to differentiate between
responsiveness, awareness and consciousness, a hard task, but if anyone
is interested, I would be willing to struggle with it some more in our
discussions. Right now, I have to leave the house and the computer,
Vera