[xmca] Alexander Luria:Review

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 10:14:42 PST

This morning I opened my mail to find a review of the Autobiography of
Alexander Luria in my issue
of Human Development. It was graciously and thoughtfully written by Gordon
Wells. I make it a practice
not to advertise work with my name on it on this list, but the existence of
this book and the memory of
Luria are very important to me. So I am taking the liberty of sending along
the review and hope that those
of you who have never done so will take the opportunity to get the book. It
is an unusual document that is
not likely to be remembered in the country of his birth, where even
remembering him as a neuropsychologist
is getting to be case of national amnesia!