Re: [xmca] Another Conference

From: Leif Strandberg (leifstrandberg.ab@telia.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 05:23:22 PST

Hi,

Wooded bluffs (I had to use my dictionary to get "bluffs"), Hudson
River, walking trails and roses (!)

and

Performing the World...

sounds very good for a red country boy from the North like me

I'll be there!

Leif
Sweden

ps

Can I travel by boat (kayak) - like another Leif (Eriksson) from the
North did - 1000 years ago?

ds

>>> Performing the World 4 will be held at the Tarrytown House in
>>> Tarrytown,
>>> New
>>> York, 24 miles north of Manhattan. The Tarrytown House is situated
> amidst
>>> wooded bluffs overlooking the Hudson River. Built in the late 1800s
>>> as a
>>> country estate, it offers all the facilities and amenities of the
>>> 21st
>>> century. Accommodations include cable TV, phone and Internet access,
>>> and