Re: [xmca] Another Conference

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 08:48:37 PST

You are welcome.

Sometimes pictures tell more or another story.

If you have real player on your computer, you can watch a film about
Moskva here http://hjem.tele2adsl.dk/Volker/110.rm ,

and about Zdravo da ste (Hi Neighbor, with Paul Murray (U.K.) and Lois
Holzman (US)) http://hjem.tele2adsl.dk/Volker/zdravodaste.rm

Volker