Re: [xmca] Talking Science

From: Cathrene Connery (ConneryC@cwu.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 10:31:43 PST

Phil,
Thank you so much for the Halliday article. Best wishes with your
move!
Cathrene

M. Cathrene Connery, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Bilingual & TESL Education
Central Washington University

>>> Phil Chappell <philchappell@mac.com> 1/18/2007 3:39 AM >>>
Hi David,

I'd love to give your questions a good response and will once I'm
free. In the meantime, have you read Halliday's paper 'Is learning a
second language like learning a first language all over again?'. I
have attached it and hope to have a bit of time over the weekend to
look at your questions - but I'm also packing up my life and heading
back to Oz after 12 years in Thailand and all my books etc are
somewhere between here and there!

Phil