[xmca] Bilugal/en dos linguas

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 19:45:14 PST

Hi All-- If you check lchc discusssions xmca papers for discussion you will
find that there are copies of
Vygotsky's chapters on "thought and word" in both Spanish and English.

Simultaneously, my grad class at UCSD and Martin's class in Puebla, Mexico,
are joining xmca. And, (speaking
for my class) they will be reading Vygotsky next week and related materials
in the following weeks,

For those of you for whom Spanish is more comfortable than English, feel
free to comment in whichever of the two
languages your prefer.

And for those your in Rossia, or China, or Germany, or.............
Send us the same Vygotsky chapter in your language and we will post it and
make it available for multi-lingual
discussion.