Re: [Fwd: Re: [xmca] Dialectical nature of the ZPD]

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 18:34:19 PST

Mike, what I meant was only connected to the thoughts about taking
picture/film, not the topic of local, microgenetic zopeds in general.

yes, and here we actually do not really know what Seth would say to the
taking picture/film talk, though you mentioned his statement about being
able to observe developmental change, as an argument that is will be
difficult to document zopeds by media. Therefore I assumed, that you
assumed, that you and Seth would agree about the picture issue. - I am
sorry, if this was a too fast conclusion. :-)

Fascinating Rembrandt picture, where I think I can "see" what you mean.

Have to reread Seth's article, before I can say more, about the topic in
general.

Volker