Re: [Fwd: Re: [xmca] Dialectical nature of the ZPD]

From: Volker.hippie (Volker.hippie@tele2adsl.dk)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 17:13:22 PST

Dear All, sorry, but I could not attach the picture I talked about it.
But you can see it here: http://hjem.tele2adsl.dk/Volker/Billede1.jpg

Volker

PS. While I point to some links, if someone is interested in my Moscow
paper, named "Performing Vygotsky", - you can find it
here:http://hjem.tele2adsl.dk/Volker/Performing%20Vygotskyc2.html