RE: correction RE: [xmca] Reference for ontological andphylogeneticlanguagecomparison

From: SungWon Hwang (swhwang@uvic.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 19:22:51 PST

Hi Mike,
In terms of cultural historical, I am referring to aspects of activities
essential to the survival of collectives. It is interesting that in a recent
neuroscientific research scientists reveal the existence of mirror neurons
in humans and monkeys, which responsible for empathy for example, and
explain it as a mechanism that provide survival advantages.
SungWon

what
IN