Re: [xmca] Happy New Year, dots of red wine and thoughts on the line of development

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 13:44:45 PST

All the prior messages are there, Joe!! Dialogicality is not dependent upon
precise
temporal matching.

Is Vygotsky more than the sum of his appropriations? In a recent JREEP
about the idea
of leading activity, Veresov reminds us that many of the "original texts" is
a stenogram
that was ideologically selective from the get-go so that different RUSSIAN
editions of
"the same text" do not say the same thing.

That the US appropriated (and put together ) Mind in Society when we did and
how we did
in that way it did ought to keep historians of social sciences busy for
decades to come.
The right answers to this problem have been pouring in for some time!!
mike