Re: [xmca] Happy New Year

From: Aleksandar Baucal (abaucal@f.bg.ac.yu)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2007 - 02:50:28 PST

Dear all,

Happy New Year (for us who belong to ? (sub)world it is 2007, what year
is for other existing (sub)worlds?).

After some drinks I have a crazy idea. If it was possible to map human
genom with 3 bil. units, why it iwould not be possible to map human
cultural tools ...ehh...could you imagine trill of such project :)

Anyway, I wish you happy and cheerful New Dialogical Year whatever
number it is on your calendar :)

Warmest greeting from small red dot from Belgrade
Aleksandar Baucal