Re: [xmca] Cobb & McClain: Collective Mediation of School Practices

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 12:38:44 PST

Gee David-- It must be Yankee imperialism at work!! I got the article by
going to xmca,
then erlbaum web page for xmca which is reachable from there (lchc.ucsd.eduis my
starting point). But the final link when I got there was

http://www.leaonline.com/doi/abs/10.1207/s15327884mca1302_2?cookieSet=1&journalCode=mca

Maybe that will work? If there really is a problem, I can download the
article and send it out, but it really should work!!
mike