Re: [xmca] Zopeds and more competent peers

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 11:50:04 PST

Mike and all,
that is exactly what I meant. The question for us then is how to
initiate changes in the educational system. (Both "teaching" and
"assessment" components).
I know a little bit about dynamic assessment and need to read more about it.
(Thanks to Steve and some others, there are a lot of references for now).
Ana