Re: [xmca] Pre-Algebra math sites??

From: Ed Wall (ewall@umich.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 15:43:55 PST

Mike

    I am no longer quite sure what people mean by pre-Algebra.
However, if you mean that transition period between 'arithmetic' and
'high school algebra.' The following site might be of interest:
http://www.totallyfreemath.com/index1.html
and the first two chapters might be helpful. A number of the sites I
might recommend were contained in that post by Mark Jackson. In
general, search for NCTM and java applet and you should come up with
some reasonable stuff.

Ed