Re: [xmca] Empirical Evidence for ZPD

From: Fernanda Liberali (liberali@uol.com.br)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 11:34:59 PST

I agree and I think V was trying to make it clear that we can not think
about mind (spirit, soul) and material (physical, corporeal, body) as
separate things, neither in ourselves nor in our relation to the others. In
this sense, he helps us undestand the unity of our minds and bodies and the
need to find ways to connect the way we study/ understand /work with actions
and ideas, meaning and sense as part of the whole. Unless we understand this
idea of totality, I imagine we won't be able to understand concepts like ZPD
which unite what we are, body and soul, what the other are, future, present
and past together in a revolutionary way.
Fernanda