Re: [xmca] LSV-CK

From: Beth Ferholt (bferholt@ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 09:38:25 PST

Apologies for duplicating this information: the change in the subject
line meant I read one thread through and responded before reading the
other thread.
My notes on Vygotsky and Chukovsky refer me to the below paper by
Lindqvist, but also to areas of her book "The Aesthetics of Play":
the paper is so brief that it is hard to understand the claim she is
making -- that Elkonin and Leont'ev have interpreted Vygotsky's
theories of play in such a way that his criticism of "Crocodile" can
be considered his final word, whereas he actually considered
children's play with nonsense to be early creativity.
Beth