Re: [xmca] process structure of semiotic mediation

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 10:25:32 PST

Eric-- I cannot properly engage this article at this time. I plan to use it
in a grad
class starting in January. If others can engage, great. We will simply do a
reprise.
But there is a new set of MCA articles to be voted on, I have a month of
very heavy
local obligations, and want to give the issues careful consideration.
mike