Re: [xmca] Vygotsky vs. Derrida

From: Jay Lemke (jaylemke@umich.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 11:01:14 PDT

Mike,

I'd be very interested in a discussion about context and
contextualization. My special interest is in "selective
contextualization", since we make sense of things by putting them in
some contexts and not in either all possible contexts or in just any
old context. Which context, for what? when and why? how do we know
which contexts? how do learn which contexts?

JAY.

Jay Lemke
Professor
University of Michigan