Re: [xmca] Vygotsky vs. Derrida

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 12:19:43 PDT

Hi Mike and others:
any one interested in how Derrida's work might be used empirically
and in theorizing culture and education, here is one draft paper to
be part of a special forum and special issue on globalization.

http://www.educ.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/test/Diaspora106.pdf

((THis time I tested the link and it works.))

Cheers,

Michael