Re: [xmca] Another request

From: Jianwei Zhang (zhangjw@kf.oise.utoronto.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 13:42:33 PDT

Hi Gordon,

I put your quote into Google Scholar, and found a paper with the same
quoting:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/k3qx224v678211r1/fulltext.pdf,
noting the following source:

Lave, J. (1996). Teaching, as learning, in practice. Mind, Culture, and
Activity, 3, 149–164. Page 157.

Please check the original source.

Jianwei

Jianwei Zhang, PhD, Post-doctoral Fellow
Institute for Knowledge Innovation and Technology
OISE/University of Toronto
http://ikit.org/~zhangjw/