Re: [xmca] new wiki resource

From: Tony Whitson (twhitson@UDel.Edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 13:38:05 PDT

Thanks, David,

I know xmca folk cannot follow every lead that comes across our screens
like this; but this one is really interesting.

See
http://citizendium.org/#volunteers

BTW, my CHAT book from MIT press has just been delivered (See my previous
posting here). There are 3 prior books in this series that I'm reviewing
for MCA, and they are all terrific. After I have looked at this one, I
expect I'll post again about it.

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, David Preiss wrote:

> Wikipedia launches a new peer reviewed wiki resource:
>
> http://citizendium.org/
>

> David Preiss, Ph.D.
> Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
>
> Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
> Escuela de Psicología
> Av Vicuña Mackenna 4860
> Macul, Santiago
> Chile