Re: [xmca] review article recommendation request

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 19:51:34 PDT

Hey Indigo!

What a gift your message has been. It has debunked a myth and brought a
lurker
back onto the screen!!

Myth 1: Status matters in who gets to post. BS. It never ceases to amaze me
how often people inscribe their
hated and misbegotten feelings of second class hood (for reasons of levels
of education, number of years working in the
field, language expertise in English, sexual orientation, option of the
quality of Dewey;s writings-- you name IT!! Its 99.9 %
self abasement. Bless you for seeking information. Had I known that the 25
people on xmca very well qualified to help you
out would not respond, and had I not abhored my own overextended voice in
this medium, I would have responded, and will
to you sans xmca.

As to the lurker? (quiet, I will not name him)

direct response to my provisinal quick answer to your email. Dispense with
it as you like.
mike