Re: [xmca] Billet's paper

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 18:03:34 PDT

I think the point about using words like 'relational' 'mutual',
'reciprocal', 'entwined', and 'interwoven' is simply that they are
"motherhood" words. *All* social psychologists will claim that they see
things this way and can pepper their writing with these words without any
cost. The point is: what concepts actually give us a real ability to grasp
things as "'relational' 'mutual', 'reciprocal', 'entwined', and 'interwoven'"?
Andy