Re: [xmca] Kevin's paper for discussion

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 19:40:29 PDT

bb- the whole issue of the way in which Kevin positions the term, activity,
is really
important. I shied away and took up other issues because I think that folks
really need to
read the article and then, soon as we can jointly manage it (!) see the
videos. A lot to
discuss on p. 1 but I resist such discussion until we get to the end and
try, as hard as we can,
to read the text in its entirety in an empathetic manner. I am very
grateful to Kevin for working
to help us all educate outselves.
mike