[xmca] Fw: Books for New Orleans Public Library

From: Bruce Robinson (bruce@brucerob.eu)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 11:16:49 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cotter, Michael G." <COTTERMI@ECU.EDU>
To: <JAZZ-L@listserv.brown.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 5:47 PM
Subject: Books for New Orleans Public Library

Hello all!

Do you have a book or two to spare for the New Orleans Public Library?

"Every public library in New Orleans was damaged by Katrina. We are
REBUILDING. The New Orleans Public Library Foundation is leading the
campaign to Rebuild, with the help of the Friends of the New Orleans Public
Library and numerous donors across the US. Your support is needed. Click
here to help with a financial contribution. Please read our book donations
FAQ before you send any books." --Web site for the New Orleans Public
Library

Who knows, they might even accept recordings. Contact Ann Kennedy,
Periodicals, Arts & Recreation, at akennedy@gno.lib.la.us

Mr. Michael