Re: [xmca] sorry for the diversion...

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 08:42:47 PDT

Think I'll take up Kevin O'Connor's article first, as exciting as the idea
of death
being my ideal of perfection is. Of course, this conclusion could follow
from
Al Gore's impressive presentation of the race toward destruction of the
earth
in "An inconvenient truth."

The way search engines use semantic connections to make money has its
lighter moments.
mike