Re: [xmca] 2007 AERA Proposal Submission System is open :)

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 06:52:22 PDT

Our Program Chair and Co-Chair are Jennifer Vadeboncoeur and Keith
Sawyer. All the proposals will be seen by them and sent to peer review
-- to someone of US! That is why WE need to also register as
reviewers!!! However, this whole process goes through the AERA website
using their templates and time lines.
Ana

Phil Chappell wrote:

> On 03/06/2006, at 10:23 PM, Mike Cole wrote:
>
>>> Please read the AERA call for proposals at
>>> https://www.aera.net/AALogin.asp before preparing your proposal.
>>> This call describes the possible formats for sessions and for
>>> presentations.
>
> For neophytes and near-neophytes, is there an expert other in our
> community to run proposals by?
>
> Phil

Ana Marjanovic'-Shane,Ph.D.

151 W. Tulpehocken St.