Re: [xmca] Re: And Franklin??

From: Carol Macdonald (carolmacdon@gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 09:58:01 PDT

Ana, I thought what you wrote was pure gold, and read it with great
interest, until I got stuck on the very last sentence. "...the social
aspects of learning built in by default". Do uou mean that this comes from
a natural line in LSV's theory? You didn't make this attribution of pretend
play per se, so I am wondering what precisely you meant there.
Hope you can help
Carol