[xmca] Class

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 09:29:51 PDT

Attached is an article from a recent handbook of economic sociology on the
concept of class by Eric Olin Wright. It is in this direction that I was
looking when I
started to inquire about what conceptual territory was being indexed in work
that takes the meaning of the term for granted and then builds from there to
talk
about relations of class to...................

Thanks to all who have spurred this discussion along. It is clearly of
general concern, but I continue to believe that the foundational concept is
under-specified
in our work.
mike

PS-- Wright's homepage is

http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/~wright/ <http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/%7Ewright/>

There is lots more of potential interest there.
Thanks to Paul Adler for pointing me in this direction