[xmca] [Fwd: THE CH SIG ELECTION]

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 19:58:39 PDT

Dear Colleagues,
The election is almost over. The poll will be open for another hour
(until midnight US Eastern Time). I want to thank everyone who voted,
and to urge all of you who did not vote yet, to do so as soon as
possible. (links are below).
Results of this election must be submitted to AERA by tomorrow (May 1).
You will also know them then, and you can see them by visiting the
second link below.

All the best
Ana