Re: [xmca] uncertainites

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2006 - 20:24:16 PDT

I believe the issue was constraints and free will, donna and don. Sorry for
the distraction of too many words.

These were the one's I was focused on. If you are interested in persuing the
issue beyond snuffing it, lets.

Are constraints a way of avoiding the issue of free will? And will? Luria
wrote:

"Many observations support our view that the consideration of the voluntary
act as accomplished by "will-power" is a myth and that the human cannot by
direct force control his behavior any more than "a shadow can carry stones".

Sniff.
mike