[xmca] CHAT and museum education

From: Elina Lampert-Shepel (ens7@columbia.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 06:50:39 PDT

Hi, everyone,
One of the students at the mini-course asked me about CHAT and
museum education. Do you know any research, names, programs I can
refer her to?
Thanks,
Elina

Elina Lampert-Shepel
Assistant Professor
Graduate School of Education
Mercy College New Teacher Residency Program
Mercy College
66 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001
(212) 615 3367

I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of
it and it responds. It is free. But it is not free to do what a
violin string is supposed to do - to produce music. So I take it,
fix it in my violin and tighten it until it is taut. Only then it
is free to be a violin string.
               Sir Rabindranath Tagore.