[xmca] Saxe articles and reply: News

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 20:14:01 PST

Dear XMCA-o-phytes--

In a move of what I consider real generosity, Larry Erlbaum has agreed (in
line with your preferences as manifested in the vote about discussion on
xcma) to
make the issue where Geoff Saxe's article and replies by Anna Sfard and
Giyoo Hatano available. As soon as it is there, we will signal you (and if
any finds it
before we do, sing out!).

Meantime, the "bin" for collecting up ideas of what people consider ideal
examples of a zoped has been created on xmca. I know some of you have sent
suggestions,
but could I beg your indulgence to resend? Its been a destablized week with
me moving around and intersession here at UCSD and I am not sure who did
what. I
will post my favorit example from Vivian Paley as soon as I can get it
scanned. Seth Chaiklin has given permission for his critical survey to be
included. That is a
start.

The only other news is that the weatherpeople keep promising us rain and
deliver only perspiration!