RE: [xmca] Concerning Luria

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 12:22:22 PST

That´s pretty unromantic, Mike, isn´t it? :) Pessimistic, at least. Can one be romantic and pessimistic at the same time? Ah, these post-romantic, postmodern times...

David D. Preiss Ph.D.
Profesor Auxiliar / Assistant Professor
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Escuela de Psicología.
Av. Vicuña Mackenna 4860.
Macul, Santiago de Chile.
Chile