Re: [xmca] zoped

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 21:00:52 PST

Not to violate words, Don, zoped can be contrasted to the "semiotic/meaning
potential" of Halliday. Contrasting the two could lead to clarification and
more meaningful interpretation of the laws of development that you could
police. I would love to converse about zoped as I am coming to be very
uncertain about how useful that term can be.

bb