Re: [xmca] chat analysis of ritual

From: bb (xmca-whoever@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2006 - 07:42:56 PST

OK, then, I've uploaded a pdf of the paper about first grade that I'm
presenting next month at aera, linked at the following URL. Also on the web
page are links of supporting photos -- several panoramic photos spanning 3
years, a photo of 1 instance of the day schedule described in the paper, and
a photo of a couple of reading bins, with my coauthor appearing in the
background of the latter image. If anyone wants to see more, and if bytes had
weight, there are tons of data to share.

http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/xmca/

bb